Queens girl chokes to death on a Doritos chip in prank gone wrong - MRCAESAR.COM

shop

Saturday, 24 March 2018

Queens girl chokes to death on a Doritos chip in prank gone wrong


Precise Tucker, 7, who tried to prank her mother, died after choking on a Doritos chip in Queens. (INSTAGRAM)
The Queens girl who choked on a Doritos chip in a prank gone wrong died in her mother’s arms Friday, family told the Daily News.
Precise Tucker, 7, had been on life support at Long Island Jewish Cohen Children’s Medical Center since Wednesday, authorities said.
That’s when Precise tied a bathrobe belt around her neck to play a joke on her mother, Purity Baldwin.
Baldwin, who was used to her daughter’s pranks, left the kitchen and moments later the girl began choking on a snack.
Precise’s 15-year-old brother saw his little sister struggling to breathe and ran out of their Astoria apartment screaming for help.
Baldwin held out hope that her daughter would pull through —— but it was too late, the girl’s grief-stricken grandmother told The News.
“She wanted to see if (Precise) could come out of this. This is the daughter she always dreamed for,” the grandmother, who declined to give her name, said.

- ny news 
'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();